On 30 – 31 October 2019, the conference division of Messe Frankfurt, Ignite, successfully hosted the International Anti-Bribery Summit, under the theme of “Enhance corporate compliance, strengthen risk management”.
More than 100 mobility elites from different industries attended the event. The prestigious speaker lineup included 15 experts from different industries. Each of them shared their practical experience and delivered presentations in the field of compliance to analyse new regulations and explore methods of managing risk in multi-party co-operation agreements, which sparked some thought-provoking discussions.
- 2019 brochure (pdf, 4 MB)
Part of the 2019 attendees from leading companies:
- COSCO SHIPPING Energy Transportation Co Ltd
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade
- Dow Jones
- Fosun Kite Biotechnology Co Ltd
- GCL Group
- HUAWEI Technologies Co Ltd
- Oracle (China) Software Systems Co Ltd
- Otis Elevator
- Shanghai Pudong International Finance Institute
- Shenyang Blower Works Group
- Whirlpool China